Come join us for the first OKC Broncos Annual Meeting
DATE & TIME: SEPTEMBER 20TH, 6:30 PM
LOCATION: Memorial Road Church of Christ (2221 E. Memorial Road, Edmond, OK – in Summit annex behind main bldg)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Everyone who is playing on or considering a Broncos team of any age
This meeting will be open to all our Broncos family, from Little League through High School, and to all families considering joining the Broncos for the 2019 season. The Board is preparing to present and discuss several very important and exciting developments that will continue to push forward the progress of our Program, including:
- Finances of the Broncos Baseball Program
- Promotions and Partnerships to support our Players and Families
- Head Coaching Selection for High School 2019
- A Very Important Announcement that will impact the future of the Broncos Program
- Question and Answer session with the Board of Directors
This is a must-attend event as our Board will share their vision of building on the momentum and success of the Program over the next 3 – 5 years. More details will be sent out in the coming days. Please mark your calendars and plan to attend this special evening!
Annual Meeting Registration
Registration is free, but please fill out the form below so we can plan for you to attend.